Sunday, February 22, 2009

Welcome to our blog!

Hello, everyone!

We decided to start this blog as a way for our family and friends to see our pictures and find out what we've been up to. We hope you enjoy getting a little update from us every now and then.

Since I'm really only expecting people we already know to read this, I will jump right in with what we did this past weekend, without explaining who the heck we are!

All three of us went for a hike Saturday at Pocahontas State Park.


It was Justin's second ride in our baby backpack (thanks, Patty!).












Tim was carrying the load, but Justin was the one who got worn out!




Sleepy little guy:











One of the most interesting parts of our hike was coming upon a chair carved from a tree stump:





That's the story of our hike! Just for fun I'll throw in one more of Justin, all clean and wrapped up after a recent bath:


Hope you all had a good weekend. See you on the next post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your blog, Jen. Wow, has he ever grown! Thanks for sharing. Julia

Al and Lyndsie said...

Aw I love "baby after bath" pictures! He's so cute!