Here he is trying to launch himself off the couch as I take his picture (and giggling about it because he knew I was trying to get him to sit on the couch):
I finally got him to stay on the couch by putting his Legos up there, but that didn't necessarily help with getting a nicely posed formal picture. One of Justin's favorite activities right now is handing small objects to other people. Here he is trying to get me to take a Lego as I'm trying to make him smile for the picture:
...and on to playing with the Lego lid...
...And...finally got a good one!
:-)
2 comments:
Did I ever tell you how adorable he is????
that kid is just so darn cute. In the one where he is handing you a lego I thought wow - he looks like a little boy and not like a baby!
Post a Comment