More presents to open!
Justin on the catwalk:
Patty and Audrey were also getting into the modeling:
Overwhelmed by the festivities, my Dad gets some hippo comfort:
This is Audrey eating a pretzel and Justin focusing every ounce of his energy and attention on that same pretzel:
One of Justin's favorite games at my parents' house is to gather all the pillows, put them on the floor, and flop on them.
Playing cousins...

Right before we left after lunch on Sunday Justin got really upset and attached himself to my Dad's leg. Upset about leaving? That's our best guess, but unfortunately he doesn't talk enough yet to explain himself!
Happy New Year, everyone!
1 comment:
Lovely Christmas photos. I was directed here by my mother who knows Tim's mother. Tim and I spent our toddler years together, just about when we were Justin's age, I imagine! Last time we met was at Urbana '96.
Cut a long story short, Tim may be interested to know that last year I was diagnosed with rectal cancer and have spent most of last year (and all of this year so far) being treated for it.
Hope you all have a Happy New Year!
Post a Comment