Saturday, May 28, 2011

Easter

Going back in time more than a month...

Our Easter started with a breakfast at church before the service.


After the breakfast there was an egg hunt outside for the kids.




Before going in for the service I let Justin have one tiny little bite-sized candy bar. He managed to make quite the mess nonetheless!


I don't normally take pictures during church, but I couldn't resist this one. Near the end of the service Justin decided he wanted to sing along with everyone. So he picked up a sheet of music and very seriously started imitating the way we were using it to sing. It just so happens that what he was singing was: "The wonderful thing about Tiggers, is Tiggers are wonderful things..."


We were invited over to our friends the Thomas's house for an Easter brunch after church. We had some extra time, though, so we made a stop at a park first. It was a pretty warm day, but just perfect on this shady playground.





Unfortunately we didn't get any pictures of the brunch, but the food was delicious and as usual Justin enjoyed playing with his friend Madeleine.

I will do my best to post a bit more often than usual during the next few days so that I can get this thing caught up to today!

1 comment:

Marie said...

hah! Oh i love that he was singing about Tigger! That is priceless.