Friday, September 16, 2011

Virginia Beach Part 2: Monday

Pictures from Monday on the beach...

Approaching the water for the first time:

The first time the water hit his feet he turned right around and ran as fast as he could back to our beach umbrella, taking a zig zag route so that on the way he could shout to every person on the beach, "A wave! It was a wave!"

Watching another wave come in:


After running back to the beach umbrella again, here he is on his way back to the water:


Finally playing in the water:


Justin, me, and the 25 week belly:




Being pregnant, I thought it would be a good idea to bring along a little seat with back support this time. It was surprisingly comfortable. The only problem was someone kept stealing it every time I got up!

1 comment:

Al and Lyndsie said...

The backed beach seat was genius! I'll have to remember that if I wind up at the beach anytime soon! ;)