Based on how much free time I've had lately I've decided I'd better not wait to share graduation photos until I have time to do them all, or else I might never get to it! So, here are a few photos from the first part of the day.
Headed up to Richmond: The first time we had 8 passengers in our 8-passenger van:
Before the ceremony we had a class picture. This is the "official" one taken by a photographer hired by the school:
The next one was taken by Tim. Beside me is my good friend Amanda. It was nice that we ended up graduating together:
Audrey and Justin waiting patiently during the picture-taking:
Poppy and Justin waiting patiently during the picture-taking:
And now I'd better get to bed. It's hard to get enough sleep when wake-up time comes at 5:00 a.m.!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment