Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Adventures of Super Stuffie!

Sorry for the lack of posts over the last month-and-a-half or so. I've been pretty busy with professional stuff of various sorts. But I find myself with a couple of free hours now, as I watch my Greek students take their final exam! So I'm going to take you back to March for some pictures of a very special guest we had in our home for a week.

This year each student in Justin's preschool class took turns taking home a stuffed monkey named Super Stuffie. A journal also come home in which each kid could add pictures and tell the story of what Stuffie got to experience that week. Here's what Suffie did with us.

All ready to come home from preschool the first day:




Stuffie came along to the library:



Playtime outside:





My parents were lucky enough to be visiting the same week as Super Stuffie!



Super Stuffie really liked going to the playground. We took him several times while he was with us:







We also discovered that Suffie really likes Panera. Who knew?


Needless to say, Suffie was missed when he had to go back to school at the end of the week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stuffie looks like a bad see-saw partner. But I'm sure he was great at lots of other things.

I love Sam's little striped socks!