Monday, June 16, 2014

Father's Day

Every year the Richmond Philharmonic gives a concert on Father's Day at Sunday park near our house. We decided to give it a try this year. If you sit out in the yard you can bring a picnic.



We hadn't realized that the orchestra would be inside and we really wouldn't be able to see it. We could hear it because there were speakers outside.

Someone got in the way of my attempts to photograph this...


...and again...



Picnic selfie:



More picnicing (is that a word?):



After a while the boys were getting restless and we felt like were were disturbing the other very quiet people listening to the concert, so we wandered off to the ice cream truck. We could actually still hear the music sitting here:



Then we wandered out on the dock. Love this picture of my boys!


Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of your/my boys, too! I'm glad to see that you're in one of the photos this time! Love, McMom

Anonymous said...

I wonder why that picture and one other did not show up on my screen. The others showed up. The invisible ones had boxes around them. I enjoyed the photos I could see and the narration! -- Cousin Ann