About three weeks ago Justin's class participated in a book parade at his school. Each first grader was supposed to choose his/her favorite book character and dress up as that character for the parade. His teacher, Mrs. Almore, led the parade.
Justin chose to be Gerald the elephant from the Elephant and Piggie books by Mo Willems. He LOVES these books.
Coming in for a high five with Tim:
Today Justin's class went on a field trip to Maymont Park in Richmond. I was not an official chaperone, but Sam and I met the class at the park and tagged along.
We did lots of walking around and looking at the gardens and the animals they have there. Also, a picnic lunch (Justin's friend Taylor joined us on our blanket):
The lunch spot was right next to huge hill, so of course there was much running and rolling after eating.
After Justin was back on the bus to head back to school, Sam and I found a neat tree on our way back to our car.
No comments:
Post a Comment