Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekend with Patty and Audrey

Last weekend Justin and I went up to visit my sister Patty and niece Audrey in Vienna, VA. Justin had a great time because he looooves hanging out with his big cousin!

Friday night Audrey put on her Halloween costume because we were going to a Halloween-themed "Family Fun Night" at her school. This Kangaroo costume is one my Mom made for me when I was a kid!


The Kangaroo and Justin had fun walking around and around and around the house with the toy stroller. I was glad to have someone else to walk around with him for a while!


A pause in the parade to raid the snack cabinet...

Piggy-back!

On Saturday morning the four of us went out for breakfast and then did a little shoe shopping. The kids entertained themselves quite well in the store while Patty and I looked at the shoes.



My parents also came over for the afternoon on Saturday.


The papasan was a popular spot during the weekend...


Justin either really liked the letters on the fridge or really didn't. At any rate, they ALL had to come off the fridge and onto the floor every time he passed through the kitchen!


Playing...


Some more fun in the papasan and at the piano on Sunday before we went back home:




Fun times! Coming soon... a video of Justin and Audrey at the piano...

No comments: