Here are some of the things Justin liked best...
Climbing in a fire truck:

Playing in the corn box:
And seeing animals, of course! The Chesterfield County fair seems to be a bit short on real farm animals (we're too suburban, I guess!), but they did have a petting zoo come to the fair. This goat seemed to be Justin's favorite.
He stayed by that goat for a long time, talking to it, touching its horns, and trying to feed it some grass.

We enjoyed the seeing the baby zebra, too.

This was one hairy cow!

This picture is a bit blurry, but I had to show you the sheep with dreads!


Aside from the petting zoo, the only animals at the fair were some chickens and some pigeons. These chicks were a highlight. (And I swear, we weren't the ones who opened it!)

I got to hold one! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment