Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ikea mirrors

On the way home from Christmas in Maryland we stopped at Ikea in Woodbridge to get a TV stand for the new TV Tim and I got each other for Christmas. I always love trips to Ikea, and really wish we had one in the Richmond area.

Near the end, we discovered some angled mirrors that created a circle of Justins when he stepped between them. He had a lot of fun with this.






It was hard to tear him away, and when we finally convinced him to keep walking he said that he wanted to take the "lot of Justins" with us.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I love ikea! What is it about that store that is so much fun? well, aside from the mirrors, of course. :) How sad that you don't have one closer to you. Also, yay for a new tv!