Thursday, October 20, 2011

New camera in the courtyard

Well, after implying in my last post (only two days ago) that it might be a long time before we had anything else to share, here I am back again already!

I think I mentioned at the end of the last post that we got a new camera. Tim sent it over to the hospital with my parents when they were bringing Justin for a visit. We decided to try an excursion down to the hospital prayer garden (with me in a wheelchair). I took the camera along and played with figuring out how the basic functions work while breathing the outside air and watching Justin run around.

The prayer garden:




Better than my usual view (and trying the zoom for the first time, since it's hard to get close to your subject from a wheelchair!):


My dad (a.k.a. Poppy):


Justin gets some exercise:


2 comments:

Marie said...

wow, the garden is beautiful. It's nice that they have that outdoor space available.

Aunt Sandy said...

Hang in there Cous. Love, Sandy