We are so far behind on this blog that I've decided to give myself the personal challenge of doing at least one post every day for the 12 days of Christmas. Tim got us started yesterday with the deer picture. I'm starting today with pictures of our beach vacation from back in August. The people who were on the trip have been bugging me for pictures, so I'm finally doing it!
From Aug. 19 to Aug 25 we stayed in a beach house in Sandbrige, VA with my parents, Tim's parents, Patty, Audrey, and, for part of the week, Patty's boyfriend Brandon. Sandbridge is a quiet beach community south of Virginia Beach. The house had a private pool in the back and was a short walk from the beach.
I plan to do one post for each day that we were there and took pictures, so here are pictures from Monday, Aug. 20.
Audrey in the pool:
Sammy by the pool:
This was Justin's favorite pool toy. He floated around gripping this crab for quite some time:
A few more pool pictures:
Sam giving Gram a kiss in the beach house:
I have no idea what this is or why it was happening:
Samuel catching up on his reading:
Good literature is quite tasty:
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Sam really looks like he is reading in that first picture. In the second one, is he acting out a charade for the Reader's Digest? -- Cousin Ann
Post a Comment