Here are the boys, ready to walk to the bus stop.
Normally I'll be teaching an early class on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but that doesn't start until next week, so we kept Sam home today until after Justin got on the bus. His bus stop is at the end of our street.
Waiting for the bus:
This is the bus with Justin on it, but you can't see him:
After Justin was on his way, I took Sam over to Good Shepherd for his first day. Here he is in his new classroom. He had no problem settling in and didn't get upset when I left. Didn't even watch me walk out the door!
Since I missed getting a picture of Justin getting on the bus, I got one of him getting off in the afternoon:
He said he had a good day and we even managed to extract a few details from him over the course of the evening. The report is that Sam also handled his first day of child care with ease!
Well, I better go make sure the backpack is ready for Justin to do it all over again tomorrow!
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Great first day of school pictures! -- Cousin Ann
Post a Comment