Thursday, January 2, 2014

Birds at the zoo

I know I've shared a lot of zoo pictures in the past, and they tend to look a lot alike, but I can't resist sharing these pictures of Justin feeding the birds on Nov. 11.

When you try to feed the birds in the summer there are so many people there that it can be difficult to coax a bird to your stick. But since we were there with low crowds in November the birds started flocking to Justin as soon as he came in with his bird seed stick. He was pretty excited.









They were even climbing all over his shoes:



Sam came in with Tim a few minutes later and had a turn, too.



Here are a couple more shots from our time at the zoo that day.


 

Hello, Mr. Camel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea to go to the zoo in November! How exciting for Justin to have so many birds land on him!

Love the camel picture! -- Cousin Ann