Back in November we had a "minion" themed birthday party for Sam's 3rd birthday. For those who don't know, these are minions:
These guys are from the Despicable Me movies.
Dancing to the song "Happy."
Dancing to "Happy" with balloons. What could be happier?
Where did the balloon go?
Our friend Will likes to turn children upside down:
They like to try to get him back:
During the party, Justin wanted to read the littler kids a story:
Cake time!
Credit to the internet for helping me come up with this design.
I think he enjoyed the cake:
Present time! (Who knew a tiger would come to Sam's Party?!)
I think he liked the presents, too:
1 comment:
Looks like a wonderful party! I was impressed that the children sat to listen to a story. I'm sure Justin chose a good one and read well. -- Cousin Ann
Post a Comment