Over the course of the last month Justin has started putting words together. Here are some of his most common two word phrases:
Hold it (when he wants to hold something)
All done (usually referring to food)
Want it
Want some
Clean up
Get it
In there
Justin running
Read book
He currently has his pronouns backwards, so when he says the following he is actually talking about himself:
Carry you
Got you (during chasing games)
Help you
During the last week I have also heard a few three word phrases:
Where is it?
Duck on back (looking at a picture of a goat with a duck on its back)
Want some too (looking at food we are eating)
Pick you up (meaning himself)
He can also count up to six by himself, and identify the upper case of at least half the letters of the alphabet.
It's fun to watch him learning all this! I think he's brilliant, but of course I'm a little biased. :)
1 comment:
I'm pretty impressed with "justin running." that's a mouthful!
Post a Comment