Monday, May 3, 2010

Vienna Visit: Thursday

Justin and I went to visit Patty and Audrey in Vienna, VA from Thursday afternoon to Saturday afternoon. I took lots of pictures of the cousins, so I'm going to divide this into three posts, one for each day we were there.

We arrived on Thursday shortly after Audrey got home from school, and we had some nice weather for playing in the backyard before dinner. Justin invented a game of pulling grass and throwing it around, which he thought was really hilarious. Here he is with a fistful:


He got his cousin to join the game and I started filming.



After I took this video he started laughing even harder and really getting into the throwing part of the game. Here are some pictures...




I told them they should keep doing that all over the yard--maybe Patty wouldn't have to mow for a while!

We also enjoyed the flowers in the backyard.



Stopping to smell the flowers...


Action shot!



Back inside, hanging out inside a tent:


Awwww....
Stay tuned for what we did on Friday...

No comments: