Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lost River: Last Post

On the morning of our last full day, Patty, my Dad, Tim, and I played some tennis. That afternoon we went back to the pool one last time.

Some fun in the cabin that day....

Gram and her squirmy grandkids:


Justin in Grandpa's hat:


Also on that day a rather bold deer wandered into our front yard. I guess she was looking for food. I'm not sure, but she was definitely not as scared of us as the other deer in the park that we spotted throughout the week, and she stayed for a long time. It was weird!


We took some time that afternoon to get some group pictures, using the camera's timer to get everyone. Here's the best "normal" one:


Then Tim, who was setting up the camera, told us to do a couple of "crazy" ones. I can't possibly choose between these, so I give you both of them.


And I am finally done posting about Lost River. It was a fun trip!

3 comments:

Marie said...

love all of the vacation posts! what great memories you are creating with justin. and my vote is for crazy pick number 2. I like that Justin's face is this sea of calm amongst the goofy expressions.

Anonymous said...

Some of the others of you need to tutor Mimi and Vic in crazy poses.

I have enjoyed all the photos and captions! Thank you for keeping us up to date! -- Cousin Ann

TheEmirOfGroofunkistan said...

A year from now, I expect the Lost River: Lost Post post to show up :)