I know it's been a long time since I've posted. This is because the blog mostly revolves around sharing our pictures, and we've hardly taken any pictures since January. I guess part of the reason for that is that we've been pretty boring--we haven't done a lot of interesting things lately that are picture-worthy. That should change soon since we are finally starting to get some nice weather! But the other reason for our lack of pictures is that we are having camera troubles. The flash on our camera is not working, which makes it tough to take pictures inside. So, when Justin and I headed to the playground yesterday on a beautiful sunny afternoon, I thought, "Hey, this is my chance to get some pictures without needing a flash!"
Snack? Check! Water? Check! Brand new sandals for spring? Check! Comfy ride? Check! Super cool sunglasses? Check!
Ready to go to the park!

Once we get through the streets to the path, Justin likes to get out of the stroller and walk.

Always important to stop halfway there to throw sticks in the stream!


Ahhh, fresh, warm air!


I hope everyone is having a lovely spring!
2 comments:
wow that boy is getting big! he looks so tall!
Hannah and Jacob would love to join Justin in throwing sticks into the stream. And at your stream I wouldn't worry. We threw sticks into the neighborhood creek at Thanksgiving, but our bridge is about 8 feet above the creek, and the bridge railing is not adequate for my nerves. Your bridge is less nerve-wracking. From Cousin Ann
Post a Comment