Monday, January 23, 2012

The boys in their gyms

Justin and Samuel both got some exercise at their gyms on January 13.

Sammy really likes to lie in his "activity gym," much more than Justin ever did as a baby. He used to just look at the toys and listen to the song it plays but on the 13th I captured him learning to actually hit the toys with his hands. This is a pretty new thing for him.





That afternoon I also took Justin to Romp n' Roll, a toddler/preschooler gym in town. We get free admission to their open gym times because Justin is enrolled in a Romp n' Roll class at his preschool.

There are lots of fun things to climb on there.




Justin requested that I take a video of him doing EVERYTHING. I won't subject you to all of those videos. This one is my favorite.

1 comment:

Al and Lyndsie said...

WoW! Justin is a brave soul! All that jumping, and I seem to remember back to a post when he first learned to jump! He's grown so quickly!