We went for a hike at Pocahontas State Park for Father's Day. Justin was especially crabby and stubborn for the occasion, but we managed to get a few smiles for the camera, and he perked up for dinner afterward.
This was Sam's first long ride in the backpack.
Here's the whole family taking a break on a bench.
Justin on one of many trips back and forth across a stream.
The boys were pretty tuckered out by the end.
We made our regular post-hike stop at Ledo's. (They should send us compensation for all the advertising we give them here...)
Sam thought the box was pretty interesting.
Justin and I joined him for the full dinner experience.
2 comments:
Man, I wish they had Ledo's up here in PA...I miss them :) Looks like even the box is good!
okay, these pictures cracked me up. My favorite is the family picture at ledo's.
Post a Comment