Hmmm... must be something about the fall/early winter season. Last year we got really far behind on the blog during this time of year, so I did a post a day for the 12 days of Christmas to try to catch up. Once again, we are really far behind, so I'll try to do this again. Only I'm already a day behind since this is the second day of Christmas, so I'll have to do one on Epiphany this year, too. :)
I'm going to take you all the way back to June 29. Most Saturday mornings during the summer we went to our neighborhood farmer's market. On this day we decided to go to our neighborhood park after the market to enjoy some fresh berries.
Justin did a little exploring afterward:
Time to fold up the blanket. Tim was having a little trouble getting it to fit back in the bag for some reason.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment