But before I get to that, here is one picture from before the weekend to show off how well Justin is standing these days. He will now stand for a few minutes holding on to a table or chair before forgetting that he needs to hold on and flopping down. Just to be clear, he only does this if I place him there--he doesn't pull himself up yet. And no signs of taking a step yet, either.
Patty and Audrey were here from Saturday to Sunday. On Saturday afternoon we enjoyed a walk to the reservoir.
Here's my sis by the water!
There is also a playground there that Audrey enjoyed:
Audrey and Justin also had a good time playing together back at the house. Audrey is a wonderful big cousin, and I know Justin enjoyed having a kid around the house. Someone interesting to watch!Saturday night Audrey treated Justin to some bedtime stories:
We had a great weekend, but I think Audrey also learned something about how hard it can be to take care of a baby. Here she is after 24 hours of helping to care for Justin:
:-)
1 comment:
The cousin pics are adorable, they will love looking at those when they are our age!
Post a Comment