Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Visit from Gram and Poppy

Last Wednesday to Friday we had a visit from my parents--Gram and Poppy! Unfortunately, I was not good at remembering to get out the camera while they were here. But we had a nice time, Justin enjoyed playing with them, and I enjoyed getting some daytime help so I could get some things done. I did get some shots of Justin opening the Easter basket that they brought to him:

After some discussion and investigation, we all decided that this is a duck, not a chicken:



On the weekend we got some warmer weather, so Justin enjoyed some freedom from the tyranny of clothes...


Here he is up on hands and knees! He can stay this way for only a few seconds before smooshing back down onto his tummy. But it's fun to see him up like that.

Close up smile!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I enjoy the fact that there was an intense discussion over duck vs. chicken.