The fun on Sunday started with an early lunch picnic at the lake beach.

Then we enjoyed swimming for the afternoon. Sammy very industriously worked on watering the sand on the beach.
The labor was its own reward.
Justin loooooved being out in the water all week, especially with his floatie:
Out with Gram and Poppy:
Sam continuing his hard work:
While watering sand was his specialty, he had a side business going to water feet and legs.
Gram logged a lot of hours engaging in this activity with Sam:
That evening after dinner we made a campfire. More specifically I made a campfire. The first one I'd done in years. The old Girl Scout training came back!
Marshmallows...
...for s'mores!
Silly faces:
How much Justin likes s'mores:
How much Samuel likes s'mores:
And in case you couldn't see that mess quite clearly enough:
How to be a toddler with style and an added air of mystery... Step one: eat s'mores. Step two: wander off into the sunset.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you have introduced your boys to s'mores. One year I had several children who had never eaten s'mores. Tragic! -- Cousin Ann
Post a Comment