Oh. He learned a lot at school today?Love, McMom
Too funny! That'll teach YOU to dump him off at pre-school. :-DLove, J & R
When I did that, my mother said, "Ann, do you know who did this?" I responded, "Body some else did it." We've used that line ever since.Dare we ask if you just rolled the toilet paper back on or threw it all away? Love, Cousin Ann
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh. He learned a lot at school today?
Love, McMom
Too funny! That'll teach YOU to dump him off at pre-school. :-D
Love, J & R
When I did that, my mother said, "Ann, do you know who did this?" I responded, "Body some else did it." We've used that line ever since.
Dare we ask if you just rolled the toilet paper back on or threw it all away? Love, Cousin Ann
Post a Comment