It's so much fun to see the world through his eyes. He looks so excited to be walking in the woods with dad.
Soooooooooooooo cute. Love seeing all his pictures. Makes us feel like we know him, too. Love, Julia & Rodney
Mimi taught me how to leave comments. I hope you all know that I look often and always enjoy your postings.When does Justin start preschool?Loved seeing him in the Wash. U. shirt! Love, Ann
Thanks for the comments, everybody. It's always nice to know our posts are being read.Ann--he starts preschool tomorrow.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's so much fun to see the world through his eyes. He looks so excited to be walking in the woods with dad.
Soooooooooooooo cute. Love seeing all his pictures. Makes us feel like we know him, too.
Love, Julia & Rodney
Mimi taught me how to leave comments. I hope you all know that I look often and always enjoy your postings.
When does Justin start preschool?
Loved seeing him in the Wash. U. shirt! Love, Ann
Thanks for the comments, everybody. It's always nice to know our posts are being read.
Ann--he starts preschool tomorrow.
Post a Comment