Friday, September 11, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

On the Friday of Labor Day weekend Tim rearranged his work schedule so we could all go to the pool as a family. I had taken Justin a couple times during the summer, but this was our first (only) time going all together.

Here are the boys before we got in. Justin had his eye on the pool!

He was ready to go and had no hesitation about getting in the water. Pocahontas State Park has a great pool for kids, with a sloped entry Justin could walk into.



They also have play equipment in the middle of the pool that Justin is a bit small for yet, but he enjoyed these fountains.


"Swimming":



The big kids had fun, too! Tim and I both went down a couple of water slides they also have there.




The next day we played with bubbles in the yard...


I almost never wake Justin up out of a nap, but on Monday he had been sleeping over three hours when Tim and I were ready to go out to dinner, so I went in his room and snapped this picture of him curled up in the corner of his crib.

The flash caused him to stir, so I got him up and we went out for yummy Mexican food. Justin had some, too. He's enjoyed Mexican and Indian food lately! This is the same boy who wouldn't eat anything but plain bread and cheese a few weeks ago! You just never know...

And that was our Labor Day weekend.

No comments: