Justin and I went to their open house together last week, and it did not go well at all. Justin started getting upset as soon as we walked into the room, and cried most of the time we were there, even though I never left him and even held him most of the time. So, needless to say, I was pretty nervous about how today was going to go. He did cry when I left (along with all the rest of his classmates!), but stopped crying eventually and was alright to stay the whole three hours. Yay, Justin! I'm sure he will cry again when we go back on Thursday, but once he gets used to it I think he will really like it. They do art and music with the toddlers, as well as having a special playground for them with toddler-sized equipment, fenced off from where the bigger kids play.
Here he is getting a good breakfast before school. That's mixed berry flavored yogurt, in case you are wondering.
Here are a couple of pictures we took right before leaving for school. He looks ready to go, doesn't he?
4 comments:
He definitely looked excited to go to school! I love the backpack picture, very cute!
Oy, oy, oy. I wasn't ready for a first day of school photo complete with backpack. Yipe.
He's as cute as a button.
Love, McMom
He looks so proud in his backpack photo!
He looks so old!
You were a very brave mother in leaving your crying son.
Cousin Ann
Post a Comment