
We also did a duck race. Here are two of the contenders before the race.
There were a lot of animals to see, including these rabbits in "Bunnyville":
Some more animals...
We caught the tail end of a pig race. Here are the little piggies racing back into the barn.
After some barbecue for lunch we took the tractor-pulled hay ride out to the pumpkin patch.
Justin liked the pumpkin patch. He immediately started saying "balls!" We tried to convince him they were pumpkins, not balls, but he remained dubious.
"Ooooo, a ball!":
"Oh, look! More balls!":
McNeels and Millers in the pumpkin patch...
2 comments:
I so love corn mazes! (corn maizes?)
And i love pumpkin patches in general. Yours is much more extensive than my local one. We have some goats and turkeys and a few other animals, but no pigs, and certainly no pig races!
Looks like you had a great day!
That looks like a cool farm! I wish I could have gone! Love, Cousin Ann
Post a Comment